2 December 2010
Australia Zoo recently welcomed into the world some amazing baby animals; Wendy, the cutest wombat you will ever see; Milo, our precious little adventurous koala boy; Willow and April, snuggly little koala girls; and Franklin and Rex, our adorable, rough and tumble Tasmanian Devil boys.
You could be one of the first to adopt one of our precious new additions, and bring a 'wild child' into your own family with our exclusive Adopt a Joey package. Wooo-hoo!
Your one-off adoption payment of $200 is for a full 12 months, as your little baby grows up. At the end of this time we will give you the option to renew and continue your adoption into your joey's adulthood.
As part of your exclusion adoption package, you will receive:
- One free 'joey pass' to Australia Zoo (child pass: ages 3-14 years inclusive, must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Birth certificate which includes important birth details for your selected joey
- Photograph, 6x8 in size of your selected joey
- Official certificate of adoption
- Fact sheet on your joey's species
- Australia Zoo baseball cap, and
- Exclusive Australia Zoo online membership
By adopting, you will be playing an important part in wildlife conservation here at Australia Zoo. Your funding will assist in breeding programs, our wildlife exhibits, vital rehabilitation programs, veterinary requirements and all the other general husbandry needs to raise and look after our adorable animals.
Visit our Adopt an Animal page for further information, or to Adopt a Joey call Australia Zoo on 07 5436 200.
0 Zoo Comments