Online Employment Application
Public Relations Manager
Crikey!! Do you have what it takes to join the Australia Zoo Marketing Crew!! Are you looking for your dream job combining your passion for conservation and talent in PR!!
Australia Zoo is seeking a PR extraordinaire to manage everything to do with Public Relations. You will oversee all publicity and public relation activity for Australia Zoo's conservation brands, including (but not limited to) the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital, Australia Zoo Rescue Unit, Wildlife Warriors, the Steve Irwin Wildlife Reserve and international conservation projects.
You will have knowledge and understanding of how social media can be harnessed, with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and with relevant media outlets. If you understand that Khaki is not a colour but an attitude, we want to hear from you!!
- Minimum 1-2 years experience within a Public Relations role
- A demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, flexible environment and to deliver all communications to a high level
- A relevant tertiary qualification in communications, media studies, marketing or a related discipline
- Knowledge and experience of writing, editing and preparing content for publishing
- Experience with and/or understanding of content management systems and advantage
- Experience with social networking
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Well developed organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Salary will be dependent on the successful applicant
Applicants must be enthusiastic, mature-minded, confident, well-presented and able to demonstrate a high level of work-ethic and initiative.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com We thank all interested parties in advance. Applicants successful for interviews will be contacted.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 14th of January 2018
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.